Sunday, November 18, 2012

What:nots...

Here we are on a soggy Sunday, mid November. It was practically dark at half past four today. The past week has been mixed. On the good (well, to be honest, great) news front I am the proud owner of a horse!! His name is Irish, and he is a very handsome chestnut thoroughbred. On the not so good news front I'm laid up in bed with a severely pulled back muscle. Ouch. Annoying, and somewhat ironic as I won't be riding for a wee while. Hopefully things are well in your neck of the woods. I'm looking forward to a quiet evening in with R's chicken and mushroom pie, followed by rhubarb and apple crumble with lots of whipped cream. Yum.

I too, wonder Mr Carroll.



One of my all time favourite images.


An extraordinarily lovely peony.


Dwell Studio's sea star vase.


Iceland 2012, Andrew Gallo.




3 comments:

  1. Oh no. Be gentle with yourself. xx, Denise

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my goodness, congratulations on the horse!! I'm so jealous. Share pictures?

    And I hope you feel better soon!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Holly (and I) are both extremely jealous of your horse purchase! I hope you heal fast and can get back to enjoying Irish soon!!!!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails