Sunday, February 5, 2012

What:nots...

Another weekend almost over - how was yours? I hope it was jolly. The boys and I managed to potter about, and tick a few things off our to do lists. We're now counting down the days until we head off on a wee trip to New Zealand in just under a fortnight. I hope the week ahead is kind to you, and thanks ever so much for stopping by - I love getting your comments!
Loving the Peter Lindbergh photography in Joseph's FW11.12 campaign.


Le chat by Flora Douville.


Humanoid's new collection - especially this 'Jumper' tunic.


Silhouettes from HAM.






Primrose Hill Picnic - such a pretty colour + name.




My duffle coat obsession continues, helped by this beauty from Gloverall.


Stylish, and clever packaging for Himalayan water.




3 comments:

  1. The HamMade products are adorable - I wish they sold them in the States

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh that coat has my name written all over it! swoon.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails