Monday, November 14, 2011

Weekly what:nots...

Oddly it feels like it should be Wednesday today. Not in a bad way, but in a kind of 'is it really only Monday?' kind of way. I do hope all is well in your neck of the woods, we seem to be speeding up as November rockets by. Before we know it it will be Christmas - eeep! Anyhoo here's what:nots - I'm off to catch up on my blog reading and Pinterest.
A quiet reflection found here.


Carine Gilson's silk lingerie.


Lovely pin from Marion's pinboard.


Rose petal jelly - scrumdiddlyumptious. 


A wonderfully cosy knit from Vince.


Jeff Masamori's hazy images.


Italian soap by Santa Maria Novella


And to end with - Sia - I go to sleep.

1 comment:

  1. Such a dreamy set of what:nots. I want to put on some silk lingerie and crawl back into bed.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails