Monday, November 23, 2009

Weekend doings...


How was your weekend? I hope you had fun. We had a lovely relaxed time. R and I went to the wonderful Park Kitchen for dinner on Friday night - it was delish! We pottered about the rest of the time, lots of walks, reading, and general lolling about. I purchased a slightly extravagant bunch peonies - so pretty. We watched two very different movies - Sin Nombre which was brutal and haunting with the most incredible cinematography, and Easy Virtue which was light and full of fun. In other news - I have been accepted to attend TED Active 2010! I am beyond excited and quite overwhelmed to be honest. Eeeep! This week is looking rather busy with lots of appointments, R leaving for 18 days in NZ, and of course Thanksgiving! I hope you have a lovely Monday.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails