Tuesday, July 14, 2009

Portland, Portland....

Among the many things I like about Portland are….

Le Pigeon! Tiny with communal tables, and seating around the 'kitchen' it has a great vibe and an amazing menu. I can't wait to go back.

Tucked away in Sellwood Tilde is full of lovely little design pieces.

Also in Sellwood is the wonderful Justin & Burks antique store. SW Alder has some great places including Canoe and Flora. Down in the Pearl on NW 12th is Cielo Home who’s tag line is 'Life is short….live luxuriously' and is full of gorgeous bits and bobs.

And the blossom trees! I was totally overwhelmed by Portland's frothy tree-lined streets in Spring and can't wait to see what they look like in Autumn. There are many more great things about Portland and Oregon I could go on and on.... Mind you there's also oodles of great things about Wellington and New Zealand - sigh. I will post on these in the soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails